Account LoginAccount Login
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Emigrate To Australia

Live and work in Australia

The right Australian visa will allow you to emigrate and live and work Down Under indefinitely.

Australia’s weather, quality of life and outdoor lifestyle has long been attracting eco-tourists and visitors. Today, the country is actively seeking residents through its general skilled migration program. The program aims to attract immigrants to Australia who can make an immediate contribution to the country’s economy.

The skilled migration program is points tested; points are awarded in a number of categories like age, occupation, skills and language ability, among others. To see if you qualify for immigration to Australia, take an online points test.

The skilled visa category includes:

  • the skilled independent visa (subclass 136)
  • the skilled independent regional visa (known as the SIR)
  • the state and territory nominated independent visa (known as the STNI)

Take the online assessment to see if you qualify for a skilled visa.

In addition to the skilled migration program, Australia also operates several family and sponsorship visa classes. These visas are not points tested, but require the sponsorship of an eligible Australian citizen or permanent resident.

The family and sponsored visas include:

  • family sponsorship
  • remaining relative
  • child
  • spouse and prospective spouse (fiancee) visas
  • interdependency visas
  • parent visas